Hey folks,
As promised, here's a short video that I took of the village in which we've planted corn with an Yi farmer. As you can see, it's a very poor area, and all the people have to live on is whatever they can grow and sell in market-town down the valley. I'll go ahead and apologize for the monotone voice I used while commentating. The picture is us planting corn in our test plot with the farmer.
Thanks for checkin' us out!
As promised, here's a short video that I took of the village in which we've planted corn with an Yi farmer. As you can see, it's a very poor area, and all the people have to live on is whatever they can grow and sell in market-town down the valley. I'll go ahead and apologize for the monotone voice I used while commentating. The picture is us planting corn in our test plot with the farmer.
Thanks for checkin' us out!
No comments:
Post a Comment